10 Bible Verses to remind you that God is in Control
And sometimes, it’s not so much the events that happen in your life that make you feel like have lost control, it’s your expectations of how your life should be.
However, God does have control and a plan. Just because His answer to your hopes or expectations is “No” or “Not Yet” doesn’t mean He doesn’t have control.
And in times when you don’t have control over a situation, you can feel more at peace if you give up some of your need for control. Remind yourself that God loves you and walks with you during trials.
When you’re feeling lost or confused and wonder if God is in control, read these Bible verses and pray. You’ll soon feel comforted by the peace and love that God can give you.
1) “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” ~Psalm 46:1
2) “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~Isaiah 41:10
3) “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.” ~Psalm 94:19
4) “Do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?” ~Luke 12:22-26
5) “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.” ~Psalm 56:3
6) “Then He placed His right hand on me and said: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.” ~Revelations 1:17
7) “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ~Philippians 4:6-7
8) “The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?” ~Psalm 27:1
9) “He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” ~Psalm 91:4
10) “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” ~John 14:27
Feel free to save, print, or share the pictures in this article. But please give credit to HealthFaithStrength.com if you share them.
And if you have additional Bible verses to remind you that God is in control, leave a comment!