10 Powerful Juicing Recipes that Fight Cancer
Juicing is the process of extracting the liquid from fruits and vegetables. Juicing also removes the insoluble fiber from the fruits and vegetables as well as some of the protein. This eases digestion so your body can very easily and quickly absorb the cancer fighting nutrients in your food.
If you’re using alternative ways to cure your cancer, juicing should definitely be a part of your cancer fighting regimen.
And if you’ve chosen to use chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery as treatment for your cancer, and are experiencing normal side effects, (such as trouble swallowing and chewing, mouth sores, nausea, weight loss, etc.) juicing is a great option for getting important nutrients into your body.
Many of the fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices that can be juiced contain wonderful cancer-fighting properties. Many also help with improving mood, relieving feelings of nausea, and detoxing the body.
Here are some great Fruits and Vegetables to Juice:
- Berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, etc.)
- Dandelion Greens
Herbs and Spices that Boost Healing and Fight Cancer:
- Garlic (Powerful cancer fighter – read about garlic’s anti-cancer properties here)
- Ginger (Helps with nausea and is a powerful cancer fighter – read about ginger’s anti-cancer properties here)
- Curcumin/Turmeric (Another powerful cancer fighter – read more here)
- Rosemary (Contains potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents)
- Parsley (Neutralizes carcinogens in the body, helps your system fight free radical damage)
- Holy Basil (purifies and detoxes blood)
- Tarragon (Fights free radical damage)
- Dill (Antibacterial properties help fight cancer and build your immune system. Dill also reduces anxiety and stress)
- Mint (Helps with nausea, improves respiratory system, and relieves inflammation)
- Purslane (Anti-inflammatory)
- Cilantro (Helps to remove toxic metals from the body)
On to the recipes!!
1) Carrot, Tomato, and Celery Juice
2 Celery Stalks
Small amount of rosemary or parsley
Juice and then drink immediately.
2) Spinach, Apple, Watercress, and Parsley Juice
1 ½ handfuls of Spinach
3 Green Apples
1 handful of Watercress
3 sprigs of Parsley
After you core the apples, juice everything and drink!
5 Celery Stalks
¼ of a Beet (root and top)
Small slice of Ginger Root about the size of a quarter
4) Carrot, Kale, and Turmeric Juice
1 handful of Kale
Small slice of turmeric
Remove the tops of the carrots and juice the ingredients together.
5) Dill, Celery, Carrot, and Apple Juice
½ – 1 bunch Dill weed, stems and fronds
4 Celery Stalks
1 Green Apple
½ Lemon, peeled
6) Dandelion, Carrot, Cucumber, and Cilantro Juice
1 handful Dandelion (you can purchase dandelion at your local farmer’s market or health food store)
A large bunch of Fresh Cilantro
7) Cranberry, Apple, and Carrot Juice
1 cup Cranberries
Small amount of rosemary (or other herb/spice listed above)
8) Orange, Grapefruit, and Ginger Juice
2 Oranges, peeled
1 Grapefruit, peeled
Small slice of Ginger
½ Lemon (optional)
Be sure to cut the oranges and grapefruit into sections before feeding through the juicer.
9) Apple, Carrot, Pomegranate, and Ginger Juice
Small slice of Ginger (or other herb/spice listed above)
Core the apple and chop up the carrots into 4 inch pieces. After you extract the arils from the pomegranate, alternate running the arils with the apples and carrots through the juicer.
1 large handful Spinach
1 Celery Stalk
1 Lime or Lemon
1 large handful Mint
Wash and chop all ingredients as needed. Run through juicer and then enjoy this healthy minty drink over ice!
Don’t juice only fruits, mix it up so your body is getting a good variety of nutrients and vitamins.
Don’t juice spinach daily as it is high in oxalates which can cause kidney stones in some people.
Use organic ingredients only. The last thing you want when you’re trying to nourish your body and fight cancer is to add chemical pesticides to your juice.
If you appreciated this article, would like more health tips as well as access to giveaways, subscribe to the weekly newsletter!
http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/i-juiced-to-beat-cancer-and-turned-orange/  http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/hint-of-mint-green-juice-recipe/